back to basic palettecanadian beauty bloggercolorstay whipped foundationhaulQuo back to basic paletteQuo Christmas 2012redemptionSDMshopper's drug mart cosmetics
SDM Redemption Mini Haul
...or as Jayne
calls it “Sinnage”
I finally did some damage to my Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points!I was able to redeem $100 worth of product this weekend. YES! I savvy shop at Shopper’s. I usually will only buy items that are on sale AND have bonus Optimum points. So I rack up enough points to do this type of redemption a couple times a year. Anyhoooo, I got a few other sundries, but the majority of my haul was beauty related.
- Garnier Nutrisse Mousse – Nourishing Colour Foam (Dark Brown)
- Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF15 (Sensitive)
- Olay Wet Cleansing clothes
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped foundation in 240 Natural Beige
- Quo Sapphire Nail File
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable - Sweetheart
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Epic
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Natural
- Quo Christmas 2012 Back to Basics palette
|Quo Sapphire Nail File|
REvlon Just Bittel Kissable - Sweetheart
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Epic
|Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Natural|
|Quo Back to Basics palette|
|Quo Back to Basics palette interior|
Oh Hai reflection hehe
|UD Naked palette above Quo Back to Basics palette|
I got the Quo palette based of a reveiw that Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty did (with swatches). It is a pretty darn good dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette at a fraction of the cost: Quo $25 vs UD $60 (CDN). I got it for a gift. These things are selling like hotcakes.There was only one left after I grabbed this one O-O.
I really wanted to get Benefit’s She’s so…JetSet or the How to Look Good at Anything kits but they won’t be available for a couple weeks AGGHH!!! Maybe I will just get if from the Sephora site….