Welcome to themakeupnut
Hi! I am Teresa, aka themakeupnut.
girlwoman from Winnipeg, MB
- Beauty blogger
- trying to achieve beauty on a budget,
- braving the insanely cold Canadian winters,
- while living with severe ankylosing spondylitis (that sometimes makes me feel like I should be living in a bell tower…)
- Light medium skin tone – pink undertones, lots of freckles and dark spots
- I am usually the second to third lightest shades in most foundations.
- Dry skin – environmental, dehydrated, age
- Sensitive skin mostly due to the dryness
- colour treated hair - dark brown hair, coarse and dry. Yep, it is awesome! Not really...
I love trying out new products and this blog lets me share my thoughts on the products I have discovered. I will always provide my honest opinion of all products I review.
Connect with me:Instagram: @themakeupnut
Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. -- Sophia Loren