stila all day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm
I have been trying to avoid foundation this summer as it has been soooooo stinkin’ hot. Me, stinkin’hot and foundation do not play well together no matter how much primer I use. So I have been trying to keep my application light as possible on my face. So I have been testing out a few beauty balms. This time around, I am reviewing stila all day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm which I received in my June Topbox. Originally I thought it has only a couple uses but I ended up getting a week plus of wear out this little tube.
From stila.com:Age is nothing but a number with Stila's Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm, a luxurious, priming beauty balm that seemingly turns back the hands of time by visibly improving the look and feel of skin and creating an impeccable canvas for flawless makeup application.
· Luxurious beauty balm glides onto skin and leaves a silky, powdery finish
· High-definition formula helps reduce pore size and provides oil and blemish control
· Contains innovative micro spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce wrinkle depth by up to 84%
· Features an exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation
· Enriched with Tripeptide-37, bamboo and pea extracts, which help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
· Infused with natural, skin-protecting emollients which have been shown to increase anti-oxidant activity by up to 89.7%
· Uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage
· Ideal for all skin types and skin tones
· Oil-free, paraben-free and dermatologist tested
I used this beauty balm over my Neutrogena SPF and regular facial moisturizer then topping it with some MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural. For application, I have used my fingers and a flat top stipple brush and found both methods work quite well. The stila all in one HD beauty balm did feel a bit dry when it came out of the tube. So I applied a bit and then spread it out before moving on to the next part of my face. It has a powdery like finish once it has dried. My skin felt silky smooth afterwards.