It was $54. A little pricy for me but I had never tried smashbox eye shadows before. I figured from the cost of a regular palette ($30+)and what I would get in this kit, I would be better off buying the kit. This isn’t the same Beauty Snapshots Kit that was available in the US. I think this kit was put together for Canadian markets. It has a coupon inside exclusively for Shoppers Drug Mart. If you buy $75 of smashbox products you get 7500 SDM points. I am not sure if this is on top of the 7500 points you would already get for buy $75.00 worth of product.
This kit includes:
· Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst (travel size)
· Photo Finish Targeted Pore and Line Primer (travel size)
· Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pink Sugar
· Limitless Eyeliner in Golden Ivy
· Eye Shadow Palette in Beauty Snapshots
· How to get the Look card (I tried it LOL)
I haven’t tried the Targeted Pore and Line primer yet, but once I get some time to play around with it, I plan on trying it out on my forehead and nose. I feel my pores are a bit large in these areas. So I will let you know how that turns out.
The lip gloss is a lip gloss. I was like Eh. It didn’t wow me. It has a brush applicator which I don’t like. The colour was cute though.