Oh Hai, my Topbox finally showed up. Yayyyy
So you’re probably bored of seeing the same post since we all got virtually the same products. But in case you are out of the loop or just want to see what I got, keeping readingJ.
This month, Topbox sent out a Privé box to everyone. A Privé box is different from the regular subscription as it is all one brand exclusively. The price is still the same; $12/mth.
January’s Privé Topbox was Clinique. I like Clinique. It was one of the first brands my mom introduced me to when I was a teenager. She would get herself something and then get me the gift with purchase set. Back then ,you get the mini version of the 3 step program; bar of soap in its little dish, toner, moisturizer. Ah the memories….
Clarifying Lotion (2) deluxe sampleFull size $16/200ml $27/400ml
This is for dry/combo skin which is probably a good choice since most of us have some sort of issue right now with dry skin due to the colder weather. I use this like a toner by putting some on a cotton pad and swiping over my face to remove excess junk after washing my face. It is one of the better toners that I have tried.
Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent deluxe sampleFull size: $25/125ml
Oil-free, blur-free, sting-free; my kind of eye makeup remover. This is actually a good remover. I have used it before. Since I have started receiving subscription boxes I have not had to purchase eye makeup remover.
Colour Sure Eye Shadow Duo full sizeFull size: $25/2.5g
The colour duo I received was Strawberry Fudge, very lovely - perfect for Valentine’s Day or just a sweet everyday look.
Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle $ UV Damage Corrector deluxe sampleFull size: $57/30ml $86/50ml
It states at 12 weeks the visible –reducing power is remarkably close to a laser procedure (63%). For the price, I hope it works miracles! I have a couple 11’s happening on my forehead I would like to try this on.
Here is how Clinique says to use it:
· Apply 3 to 4 drops twice a day to face and around eyes. For all Skin Types. Partner with any of Clinique's de-aging solutions
· For increased prevention against the effects of stress, sun and pollution, add Superdefense SPF 25 and Super Rescue.
· For intense visible repair, add Youth Surge SPF 15 and Youth Surge Night.
About a week ago,, we Topboxers received an email asking for us to create a wishlist for the February Privé boxes we were interested in: the two brands I can remember were Benefit and Lippy girl. There was another option but I can’t remember what it was.
Here's how you can try to swap your February Topbox for a Privé Box:
1. Create a WISH LIST for the Privé Boxes you are interested in. You can 'wish' for as many Privé Boxes as you want, and it won't affect your chances of getting a certain Privé Box.
2. Topbox will randomly select the recipients of each Privé Box based on all Wish Lists.
3. Your Topbox will arrive as a surprise in the first week of February. Due to limited quantities, not all members will receive a Privé Box. If you do not receive a Privé Box, you will receive the February Topbox
If you didn’t want a Privé box then you just ignored the email and voila – a regular box for you.
I am not sure how well it will go over if it is a random selection as to who gets the Privé box. But time will tell I guess.
So there you have it, the first Privé Topbox. Clinique was a great brand to start with….now fingers crossed that I get Benefit next month!!!!