February Favorites and my new vanity
Hiya! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Yesterday, I put together my new vanity/desk from IKEA. It is the Micke desk - long version. It was pretty easy to put together except for the last four screws! I had to get my brother to come over and tighten them for me. I am really happy with it. It looks good and is pretty sturdy. At $99, it was a pretty good deal. Later today, I will try and get my makeup organized in/on my vanity. I am also going to use it as desk for my laptop; makeup on one side, laptop on the other. I don’t know I am still thinking. It may just end up all makeup HAHA.
|my new IKEA Micke vanity/desk|
I had such a hard time narrowing it down. When I looked at all the items in the box I had like 30 things. I managed to pare it down to 15 items, okay 16 if you include my new vanity/desk HAHA. I know it is still a lot!
|my February Favorites|
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Foundation – I bought this back in November and I still love it. I am 2/3rd through it already. I did a review of it here.
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle – I love the subtle highlight this give me. Perfect for a dewy look.
- Urban Decay Naked palette – I don’t think I will ever stop loving this palette. Ever.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush / Glisten – I rediscovered this in my stash earlier this month. Why did I stop using it? Such a pretty pink. The shimmer is so subtle it is hardly noticeable.
- Benefit Hoola bronzer – I have had this for almost a year and I have barely put a dent in my deluxe sample. I alternate between this and my Vasanti Brazilian bronzer.
- Benefit Dandelion blush – this came in my February Prive Topbox. I absolutely love it. I layer it with my Tarte blush. Gorgeous.
- Benefit They’re Real mascara – I finally used up my 2 mini samples of this mascara so I went out and got the full sized. They’re Real and Marcelle’s Extension Plus are my HG mascaras. They’re Real gives me mainly volume with some length...
- Marcelle Xtension Plus mascara – gives me mainly length with some volume. I love them both J Review here.
- Coastal Scents Synthetic Angled Kabuki brush – Sorry it is dirty in the photo, I just got done using it. :/ This brush is perfect for applying my Revlon Whipped Crème foundation. It gets into the curves of my nose and under my eyes perfectly.
- Elizabeth Grant moisture stick – I got this in my very first Glossybox. It’s a great for getting your lips primed for lipstick or gloss. Plus it smells great – like melons.
- MAC Craving (amplified crème) – I am so glad I got this. I feel pretty when I wear it LOL. I love the amplified crème formulation. I have to go see what other colours are available.
- Tarte Lipsurgence / Sweet – I have used this so much I have worn off the labeling on the tube J I layer this over my Rimmel lip liner for a perfect pinky nude lip. I find the lipsurgences really moisturizing.
- Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner / Epic – I picked this up in November and it has been the only lip liner I have been using. I line my whole lip with this and then layer the Tarte Lipsurgence over it.
- Eyeko Skinny liquid eyeliner – this so black and so easy to use. I need to get another one soon. I received this in my fall Luxe Box.
- Prada Infusion D’Iris – this was a surprise like. I am bad at describing scents but it has a woodsy citrusy something smell LOL I said I was BAD! But I found it smells better as you wear it. Suffice to say I have been wearing it a lot! This was from my Winter Luxe Box.
What was your favorite product this month?