EOTDFOTDmakeup geekmarcelle Xtension Plus mascaraMermaidMUG eyeshadowsnaked basics paletteurban decay
Pop of colour with MUG Mermaid
I so love this shadow from Makeup Geek. Mermaid is just a
fun shimmery teal. Gorgeous! (Review here)
|Makeup Geek Mermaid swatch|
Right now I am on an teal and blue kick. This EOTD is a wearable everyday look. I could have gone a little crazy with Mermaid but I wanted to wear this look out during the day so I kept it toned down.
This EOTD I used:
- UD Primer Potion (Original)
- MUG Mermaid on the lid up to the crease and just under the eye
- L’Oreal Sahara Treasure patted in center of eyelid
- UD Faint (Naked Basics) in the crease
- UD Naked 2 (Naked Basics) to blend out Faint.
- Eyeko liquid liner
- UD 24/7 liner in Zero under eye and waterline
- Marcelle Xtensions Plus mascara
I sort of wish I didn’t use Sahara Treasure in the centre of the lid, it kind of turned Mermaid greenish. Plus I had a bit of fall out on my lashes. Next time I am going to layer Mermaid over MUG’s Poolside eyeshadow to get a more vibrant payoff.
Little reminder that there is just over a week to enter my 2yr Blogiversary Giveaway!